Goat cheese, pear & fig salad
A tasty salad with fresh fig, pear and goat cheese.
- 1.5P50 grams of raw ham
- 1.5P62 grams of soft goat cheese
- 1.4C105 grams of pear
- 1.5C103 grams of fresh figs
- 0.1C50 grams of green lettuce
- 2F6 grams of almonds
- 1F2 grams of olive oil
How to cook
- Put the green lettuce on the plate and put the raw ham in pieces on top of it
- Cut the pear and figs into pieces and put it on the plate.
- Crumble the goat cheese over it.
- Cut the almonds in half and put them on the plate as well.
- Mix the olive oil with some pepper, lime juice and honey and drizzle it over the salad.
- You can use walnuts instead of almonds. I wanted to, but I didn't have any.