Mexican oven dish
This is a very delicious 'guilty pleasure' with those cheesy nachos!
- 3P99 grams of minced meat
- 1P30 grams of shredded cheese
- 0.5C59 grams of onion
- 0.5C27 grams of kidney beans
- 0.5C27 grams of corn
- 0.3C75 grams of bell pepper
- 2C30 grams of nachos
- 0.2C20 grams of fajita tomato sauce
- 1F3 grams of olive oil
- 3F30 grams of avocado
How to cook
- Cut up the onions and bell pepper.
- Cook the onions in the olive oil, some garlic and some red pepper.
- Add the minced meat and cook until it's brown.
- Add cumin, salt, pepper, coriander and paprika spices.
- Add the bell pepper, the beans and the corn and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the mixture into a small oven tin and put the nachos and the cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- Serve with avocado slices.
- The oven baking times are based on my hot air oven. Experiment in your own to see if it needs a bit longer or shorter.
- Drain the liquid from the minced meat and onion mixture before adding the spices. Otherwise you'll remove the spices along with the liquid.
- Use a big oven tin to make a large batch and enjoy with a group of people.