Spinach & salmon pancake
What is better than just pancakes? Richly filled ones!
Lots of spinach, lentils and salmon. Topped with some cottage cheese and pine nuts.
Of course you can eat as much of them as you like. Or at least as your blocks allow ;)
- 1P1 egg
- 1C15 grams of oatmeal flour
- .2F20 grams of low fat almond milk
- .7P24 grams of smoked or steamed salmon
- .3P17 grams of cottage cheese
- .4C48 grams of onions
- .4C30 grams of lentils
- .2C126 grams of spinach
- 1.8F5 grams of pine nuts
How to cook
- Bake the pancake like this recipe, but leave out the almond flour; use the fat for pine nuts.
- Dice the onions and bake them with some garlic and red pepper.
- Add the spinach and let it schrink.
- Mix in the lentils and schoop everything on half of the pancake.
- Lay the salmon on top and add the cottage cheese.
- Lastly add the pine nuts and fold the pancake closed.
- If you don't like cottage cheese you can leave that out and put more salmon on it.
- This pancake taste delicious both warm and cold.