Favourable oatmeal blueberry muffins that are exactly one block per muffin.
Delicious for breakfast or as a snack.
- 3P3 eggs
- 1.5P95 grams of (vanilla) quark
- 1.5P11 grams of flavourless whey
- 4.5C67 grams of oatmeal flour
- 1.5C113 grams of blueberries
- 6F18 grams of almond flour
How to cook
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add the quark.
- Add the whey, oatmeal flour and almond flour.
- Mix well.
- Add a bit of cinnamon and the blueberries.
- Add a couple of drops of sweetener like stevia if you like the muffins a bit sweeter.
- Put 6 wrappers into a muffin tin and scoop the mixture into it equally.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- The oven baking times are based on my hot air oven. Experiment in your own to see if it needs a bit longer or shorter.
- Use a skewer to check if the muffins are ready; if it comes out clean they're done baking.
- Store them in your refrigerator. They'll stay tasty for a couple of days.
- My wrappers sometimes stick to the muffin a bit. To fix that you could replace 3 blocks of almond flour with 3 blocks of melted coconut oil (not favourable though).
- You can experiment with different fruity fillings.
- These are perfect to take with you and eat as a nice snack!