Beetroot, goat cheese and broccoli
Goat cheese fan? This is a great combination. Otherwise you should skip this one.
- 3P123 grams of soft goat cheese (with honey)
- 1C122 grams of cooked beetroot
- 1C223 grams of broccoli
- 1C15 grams of quinoa
- 2F4 grams of walnuts
- 1F2 grams of walnut oil
How to cook
- Warm the beetroot in the oven at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Cook the broccoli stick a fork into the broccoli to see if it's cooked (soft).
- Cook the quinoa as said on the package.
- Use a fork (or your hands) to crumble the goat cheese and chop the walnuts.
- Add some parsley, a bit of ginger and chopped walnuts.
- Mix the cooked broccoli, quinoa with a bit of salt and pepper and the walnut oil.
- Put it on a plate, put the beetroot next to it and add the goat cheese on top of the beets.
- I don't eat this too often since it's a bit higher in fats because the goat cheese contains lots of fat.
- Another way to serve this is to chop the beetroot into pieces and mix everything together like a salad.
- Also a nice way to make lunch for the next day; it also tastes great cold!