Zucchini mushroom risotto
This risotto mostly consist of healthy veggies and is nice big plate of food.
- 4P132 grams of minced chicken
- 0.5C214 grams of zucchini
- 0.5C58 grams of onion
- 0.5C100 grams of leek
- 0.3C133 grams of mushrooms
- 2.2C26 grams of risotto rice
- 4F40 grams of grated parmesan cheese
How to cook
- Chop the onion into small pieces and bake it with until transparant.
- Add the minced chicken and bake shortly.
- Add some salt, (red) pepper and lots of parsley.
- Add the risotto rice and make 0.5 litres of chicken stock.
- Add a bit of chicken stock until the liquid is absorbed. Keep doing so.
- Chop the vegetables in small pieces and add the mushrooms right after the rice, the leek a bit later and the zucchini last.
- In the mean time keep adding the chicken stock when the liquid is absorbed.
- Taste te determine when the rice and veggies are cooked.
- Turn of the heat and add the parmasan cheese.
- Let sit for 10 minutes and serve.
- It's a variation on risotti, since this dish has a lot less rice than usual risotto's, but makes for big plate of food that's risotto-like.
- How soon you add the vegetables is up to you. The longer they're in the pan the softer they'll be.
- I've used seasoned minced chicken. If you use natural you could add some extra seasoning.
- When making bigger portions I would recommend to add more rice and parmasan, not the veggies so much. Unless you want a huge plate of food.