Roasted chicory, beets and pear
This is a really great combination. The pear and honey add some sweetness to the bitter chicory.
An easy throw-in-the-oven kind of recipe you can combine with you favorite kind of protein.
- 3.5P114 grams of tuna steak
- 0.5P11 grams of grated Parmigiano
- 0.5C150 grams of chicory
- 1.25C125 grams of cooked beetroot
- 1.75C131 grams of pear
- 0.5C6 grams of honey
- 1F2 grams of olive oil
- 3F6 grams of walnuts
How to cook
- Spread the olive oil on an oven tray covered with wax paper.
- Slice the chicory, pear and beetroot into pieces and spread them over the oven tray.
- Add a bit of pepper and drizzle the honey over it.
- Crush the walnuts into smaller pieces and sprinkle over everything.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Stir halfway.
- Cook your protein the way you like it. In this case baking the tunasteak for a couple of minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the vegetables straight out of the oven.
- No tips. It's easy. And very delicious!