Spicy minced chicken with mango
Try this spicy chicken dish with curry rice.
It is combined with some fresh mango and cucumber.
- 4P132 grams of minced chicken
- 1.25C83 grams of mango
- 0.5C143 grams of cucumber
- 0.5C152 grams of cauliflower rice
- 1.25C17 grams of (brown) rice
- 0.5C59 grams of onion
- 1F3 grams of olive oil
- 3F9 grams of cashew nuts
- half a red pepper
How to cook
- Dice the onions, the mango, the cumcumber and the red pepper.
- In one pan add the onions, some garlic & the olive oil and bake for a couple of minutes.
- In another pan mix the cauliflower rice, the brown rice, a chicken stock cube, some curry (masala) spices.
- Add boiled water until almost everything is covered by it. Cook with a lid on top of it on medium fire.
- Add the minced chicken to the onions and add some salt & pepper, coriander and the diced red peppers.
- When the chicken is baked add the cucumber and mango and put it on low heat.
- The rice is cooked when the liquid is gone. It will take about 15-20 minutes.
- After plating it up together add the cashews and enjoy.
- You can chop the cashews into smaller pieces if you like. Or roast them first.