An asian noodle dish with mixed vegetables, beef and cashews.
- 4P136 grams of beef/steak
- 2C80 grams of thin noodles
- 1C200 grams of mixed chinese veggies (white cabbage, bell pepper, leek, green beans)
- 0.5C109 grams of bean sprouts
- 1F2 grams of olive oil
- 3F9 grams cashews
How to cook
- Dice the onions and the veggies (if needed).
- Bake the onions first in the olive oil, garlic, pepper & salt.
- Add the veggies and season it with soy sauce, ginger, cumin & coriander.
- In the mean time season the meat with a bit of pepper and bake 3 minutes at each sides. (depending on how rare you'd like it).
- Put the meat in a foil wrapper and let it rest a few minutes.
- Add the noodles and wok all together for a minute.
- Put the noodle mixture, the beef and the cashews onto your plate.
- Make sure the meat is at room temperature, don't bake it straight form the freezer.
- Replace any of the veggies by another if you prefer.
- You could also replace the cashews with peanuts or sesame seeds.