Salmon, roasted pumpkin & sambal goreng beans
An easy delicious recipe. I love salmon out of the oven and the sambal goreng beans I can really keep eating.
- 4P136 grams of salmon
- 1C180 grams of green beans
- 3C279 grams of pumpkin
- 4F11 grams of coconut creme
How to cook
- Put the salmon into an oven tin and add garlic, salt, pepper, paprika powder, cumin, coriander and ginger on top of it.
- Chop the pumpkin into small pieces and cook them for five minutes.
- Drain the water and mix some garlic, salt & pepper and ginger with them.
- Spread them on an oven tray with wax paper.
- Roast the pumpkin and the salmon for 20 minutes in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees.
- Chop the tips of the green beans and cook them for about 10 minutes. Try one to see if they're cooked.
- In the mean time add some soy sauce (ketjap) in a wok pan with some ginger, laos and sambal and put on low heat.
- Add the coconut creme and a bit of water to dissovle it and make it intro a spices paste. Add water when it gets too thick.
- Drain the water of the green beans and scoop them through the spices paste in the wok pan.
- Plate everything up when the oven time is over.
- I like the pumpkin a bit better when it's not pre-cooked. But this will take about 45 minutes at 220 degrees.
- The salmon and pumpkin will also taste better with a bit of olive oil, so you could use a bit less coconot creme. Or when you make it into 5 blocks I would definitly use a fat block for some olive oil.