Roasted sweet potato with avocado salsa and chicken
When you don't have much time this is a very easy and quick recipe.
- 4P132 grams of (seasoned) chicken breast
- 3.8C202 grams of sweet potato
- .2C67 grams of tomato
- 3F30 grams of avocado
- 1F2 grams of olive oil
How to cook
- Wash the sweet potato and slice into thin slices and mix with olive oil and paprika powder.
- Chop and season the chicken breast (or buy pre-seasoned).
- Dice the tomato and avocado in small pieces.
- Mix them with some salt and pepper and lime juice.
- Roast the sweet potato slices for about 10 minutes on a grill(pan).
- Bake the chicken until golden brown.
- Serve the avocado salsa on top of the sweet potato.
- You could also replace part of the sweet potato with some other veggies like broccoli if you like.