Meat & veggies with sweet potato mash
This oven dish has cauliflower rice, veggies and minced meat and is covered with sweet potato mash.
- 4P132 grams of minced meat
- 0.5C152 grams of cauliflower rice
- 0.5C125 grams of (garden herbs soup) vegetables
- 2.25C133 grams of sweet potato
- 0.25C58 grams of bell pepper
- 0.5C35 grams of tomato puree
- 2F4 grams of olive oil
- 2F6 grams of almond flour
How to cook
- Cut the sweet potato in pieces and boil until they're soft.
- Cut the bell pepper into pieces as well.
- Bake the minced meat with the tomato puree in some olive oil, garlic, pepper, cumin, paprika powder and parsley.
- Add the the bell pepper and the vegetables and bake for bit longer.
- Mix the cauliflower into the pan and scoop everthing into a small oven tin.
- Use a (hand) blender to mash the sweet potatoes.
- Mix the almondflour, some salt and some (fresh) parsley into the mashed potato.
- Scoop the mash over the veggie mixture into the oven tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- The oven baking times are based on my hot air oven. Experiment in your own to see if it needs a bit longer or shorter.
- Use a fork to draw a nice pattern onto the mashed potato if you like.
- The mixed vegetables contains celery, which I don't like that much. You can make your own mixture of onion, spring onion, leek, parsley, chives and chervil.