Meatballs, veggies, bulgur & quinoa with hummus
Sometimes it's as simple as throwing different things on a plate that taste great together.
- 4P132 grams of meatballs (or vegetarian balls)
- 0.4C171 grams of zucchini
- 0.4C125 grams of eggplant
- 1C15 grams of bulgur
- 1C15 grams of quinoa
- 0.7C48 grams of low fat hummus
- 1F2 grams of olive oil
- 3F30 grams of avocado
How to cook
- Cut the eggplant and zucchini in thin slices.
- Marinate the veggies in olive oil, salt and some balsamic vinegar for a little bit.
- Cook the bulgur and quinoa like instructed on te package.
- Warm the meat or veggie balls in the oven. Mine needed 12 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Grill the veggies in a grillpan (or the oven).
- Mix the quinoa, bulgur with some dried mint and salt.
- Put everything on a plate and scoop the hummus on it as well.
- Finish the plate with the avocado, cut in slices.
- The oven baking times are based on my hot air oven. Experiment in your own to see if it needs a bit longer or shorter.
- It also tastes nicely as a cold (salad) dish.