Couscous, cauliflower & tofu
This is combination of couscous, roasted cauliflower and tofu with raisins, almonds and pomegranate seeds.
Its a delicious dish and if you don't like tofu you could replace it with chicken breast pieces.
- 4P156 grams of tofu (or 132 grams of chicken breast)
- 0.7C213 grams of cauliflower
- 0.5C59 grams of onion
- 1C15 grams of raisins
- 1.8C26 grams of couscous
- 1F2 grams of olive oil
- 3F9 grams of almonds
- some pomegranate seeds
How to cook
- Chop the onion and cauliflower in pieces.
- Mix them together with some salt & pepper, olive oil, curry and fresh parsley.
- Mix them out on an oven tray and roast for 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees.
- Cook the cousous according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Bake the tofu for 5 minutes in a frying pan. You can add the spicing the way you like, or use pre-seasoned tofu.
- Add the raisins and (chopped) almonds to the tofu.
- Plate everything nicely and add the pomegranate seeds and some more fresh parsley on top.
- The oven baking times are based on my hot air oven. Experiment in your own to see if it needs a bit longer or shorter.
- It also tastes nicely as a cold (salad) dish.