Sushi with cucumber mango salsa
Do you love sushi? Try this one with cauliflour rice, salmon, avocado and mango.
Combined with a cucumber & mango salsa with lemon and mint it's a really great tasting meal!
- 8P272 salmon (raw, steamed or smoked)
- 2.6C800 grams of cauliflour rice
- 0.5C14 grams of nori (5 sheets)
- 1C330 grams of cucumber
- 3.7C248 grams of mango
- 0.2C26 grams of spring onions
- 8F80 grams of avocado
How to cook
- Cook the cauliflour rice in water until it's soft.
- Drain the liquid of the cauliflour (as much as you can) and let cool down.
- Cut the mango, spring onion and cucumber in small pieces and the avocado in strips.
- Put a sheet of nori on a sushi mat, the smooth side up.
- Put one fifth of the cauliflour on the sheet in one layer. Leave 1cm on the top and bottoms free.
- Put a fifth of the salmon in a horizontal line in the middle of the sheet.
- Put the avocado and mango pieces on top of/next to the salmon.
- Roll the sushi and close it. Cut it with a wet knife into pieces.
- Mix the cucumber pieces, the rest of the mango, the sping onions and some finely chopped red peppers.
- Add some salt, lime juice and chopped mint leaves to finish the salsa.
- Eat the sushi with a bit of tamari.
- It takes quite some time to make these, but they're worth it!
- Make sure you really drain as much of the fluid from the cauliflour as you can. My first attempt resulted in a very soggy sushi roll.
- In the version in the pictures I didn't make enough cauliflour rice. Yours will contain more.