Chicken coconut mango curry
Another summery dish. This big plate of tropical tasting food with chicken coconut and mango tastes delicious.
- 4P132 grams of chicken breast
- 2C134 grams of mango
- 0.5C6 grams of flour
- 0.25C28 grams of onion
- 0.25C63 grams of cooked garden peas
- 0.6C200 grams of cauliflour rice
- 0.4C92 grams of red bell pepper
- 2F50 grams low fat coconut milk
- 2F3 grams of shredded coconut
How to cook
- Chop the chicken into pieces and mix with lots of curry madras spices and the flour.
- Chop the bell pepper and mango into small pieces.
- Dice the onions and bake until transparent in a big pan.
- Add the chicken and bake shortly on high heat.
- Add the coconut milk, half a chicken stock cube, the cauliflour rice and some paprika powder, cumin, ginger, kurkuma, lime juice and salt & pepper.
- Add some water untill it's almost all under the liquid.
- Add the bell pepper and the mango and cook at middle heat until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Right before serving add the cooked garden peas and let it warm up for a couple of minutes.
- When you add a bit of flour to the raw chicken it absorbes more of the spice flavor and makes the liquid set better. You can also do without though.
- You can use plain wheat flour or try a glutenfree one like rice of buckwheat flour instead.
- Some ideas to make this dish favourable: replace the mango with peach or apricot. Leave out the coconut milk & shredded coconut and add cashews instead. Replace the peas with more onions and bell pepper.