An easy to bake tasty 1 block muffin for a snack you said?
Go ahead, make these and try to eat just one ;)
How to cook
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add the quark.
- Cut the sundried tomatoes and olives into small pieces and add to the egg mixture.
- Crumble the feta and add to the mixture.
- Mix it well with the oatmeal flour, plenty of basil, a pinch of salt and garlic.
- Put 6 wrappers into a muffin tin and scoop the mixture into it equally.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- The oven baking times are based on my hot air oven. Experiment in your own to see if it needs a bit longer or shorter.
- You can experiment with different fillings.
- These are perfect to take with you and eat as a nice snack!