Chicken quinoa & avocado salad
A tasty salad with grilled chicken, quinoa, beans and avocado.
- 4P132 grams of (grilled) chicken
- 2C30 grams of quinoa
- 1C60 grams of black beans
- 1C55 grams of green kidney beans
- a bit of green leaf lettuce
- 3F30 grams of avocado
- 1F2 grams of olive oil
How to cook
- Grill the chicken and let cool off. Or buy pre-packed grilled or smoked chicken.
- Cook the quinoa according to the package and wash off with cold water to cool down.
- Put a bit of green leaf lettuce on a plate.
- Put the quinoa, the cooked beans and chicken pieces on top.
- Add the avocado in pieces or slices.
- For the dressing: mix olive oil, tamari, ginger, laos, cumin, lime juice and paprika powder.
- You can make your own combination of beans. Or replace (half) a block with corn or something else you like.
- Another type of dressing could be olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and a bit of pepper and salt. I would really recommend the soy sauce with it though.