Zucchini pasta with shrimps
If you're looking for a big plate of food a zucchini pasta dish is ideal. I love pasta with shrimp dishes but they're usuallly very high in carbs. Using zucchini pasta is a delicious alternative.
- 3P103 grams of (garlic) shrimps
- 1C428 grams of zucchini
- 0.5C59 grams of onion
- 0.5C168 grams of tomatoes
- 1CAny desired type of fruit (as a side or desert)
- 1.5F3 grams of olive oil
- 1.5F31 grams of light cooking cream
How to cook
- Use a spirelli to turn the zucchini into pasta.
- Dice the onions and tomatoes.
- Fry the onions until they're transparent with the olive oil, some garlic (paste) and pepper.
- Add the shrimps a cook for a couple of minutes untill they're pink.
- Add the zucchini pasta, tomatoes and cooking cream and cook for a about 6 more minutes.
- Season with peper and lime/lemon.
- If you make a bigger pan of pasta you could also use a fat block for a little grated parmasan cheese.
- The cooking cream might make this not exactly favorable, but you can replace it with a bit of quark or yoghurt if you wish to.
- If you're not feeling like making the pasta yourself; some stores sell pre-packed zucchini pasta.