Green coconut curry with codfish
A green curry with coconut rice, vegetables with sugar snaps & chicory and codfish.
- 4P168 grams of codfish
- 0.5C58 grams of onion
- 0.5C200 grams of chicory
- 0.5C150 grams of chinese wok vegetables with sugar snaps
- 2C26 grams of brown rice
- 1F2 grams of olive oil
- 3F75 grams low fat coconut milk
How to cook
- Cook the rice on low heat in 50 grams of the coconut milk. Add little bits of water when the rice gets dry.
- Dice the onions and cook them with olive oil, garlic (paste), pepper, ginger, tamari and lemon grass (paste).
- Cut the codfish in pieces and add some salt and pepper.
- Cook them with the onions.
- Add green curry spices and the chinese wok vegetables and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chicory and cook for another few minutes.
- Add the rice and the rest of the coconut milk.
- The codfish gets seperated into small pieces, you could also cook the codfish seperately and add right before eating, if you like.
- When making this into a smaller block portion I would leave out the rice and cook the vegetables in coconut milk, otherwise your meal will be pretty small.
- In the preperation images I'm making 8 blocks, so in your pan it will look like half of it.