Sweet potato pumpkin quiche
A nice orange autumny quiche.
It tastes good all year round though.
- 4P4 eggs
- 2P42 grams of grated parmesan cheese
- 3C279 grams of pumpkin
- 2C106 grams of sweet potato
- 0.5C59 grams of onion
- 0.5C115 grams of red bell pepper
- 1F100 grams of low fat almond milk
- 3F6 grams of olive oil
How to cook
- Cut the pumpkin, sweet potato, bell pepper and onions into small pieces.
- Mix both the pumpkin and sweet potato with a bit of olive oil, pepper, salt and cumin.
- Shortly grill them. I use my air fryer: about 7 minutes for the pumkin and about 10 minutes for the sweet potato.
- Bake the onions with a bit of olive oil and some garlic (paste) until transparent.
- Add the bell pepper and bake for a few minutes.
- Put a sheet of wax paper in a small cake tin (18cm) or grease the tin.
- Mix all the vegetables and put into the tin.
- Mix the eggs and almond milk with a bit of salt, pepper, nutmeg and thyme.
- Add a third of the parmesan cheese and pour over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
- The oven baking times are based on my hot air oven. Experiment in your own to see if it needs a bit longer or shorter.
- You can also grill the vegetables in your oven if you like or not grill them at all. I think it tastes a bit better, but it's not necessary.