Apple pear crumble with quark
A nice sweet sunday breakfast with vanilla quark.
This recipe contains apple, pear and blueberries. You can use another combination of fruits if you like.
- 1P1 egg
- 2P126 grams of vanilla quark
- 0.5C40 grams of apple
- 0.5C38 grams of pear
- 0.5C38 grams of blueberries
- 1.5C23 grams of oatmeal
- 3F9 grams of almond flour
How to cook
- Dice the apple and pear into small pieces.
- Mix together with the blueberries and cinnamon.
- Mix the egg with the oatmeal, the almond flour, a pinch of salt and some cinnamon.
- Take three quarters of the egg mixture and mix together with the fruit.
- Scoop it into a small cake tin (11 cm).
- Scoop the rest of the egg mixture on top of it in the cake tin.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Eat it together with the vanilla quark.
- The oven baking times are based on my hot air oven. Experiment in your own to see if it needs a bit longer or shorter.
- Personally I like it better when it's cold; it has a bit more flavor. Bake it in the evening for a quick breakfast in the morning.
- If you like it to be a bit sweeter you can add some natural sweeting or stevia drops.
- Like said in the intro: you can use a different mixture of fruit or just apples for example.
- You can choose to eat this with your favorite type of quark in any flavor you like!