Codfish with mashed vegetables
Steamed codfish with onions and tomato on top of a vegetable puree.
Easy to make, delicious to eat and it looks really fancy.
- 3P131 grams of codfish
- 0.5C59 grams of onion
- 0.5C168 grams of tomato
- 0.5C152 grams of cauliflower
- 0.5C112 grams of broccoli
- 1C65 grams of green kidney beans
- 3F6 grams of olive oil
How to cook
- Dice the onions and the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Cook the onions with the olive oil, pepper, salt, garlic (puree) until they're transparent.
- Add the tomatoes and some rosemary.
- Put a bit of salt and pepper onto the codfish and put the codfish on top of the onion and tomato mixture into the pan.
- Cover the pan and steam the codfish at medium fire for about 5 minutes.
- Cook the cauliflower and broccoli.
- Use a (hand) blender to mash the vegetables and the cooked kidney beans with some salt and pepper.
- Scoop the mashed veggies onto a plate, put the codfish on it and put the onion/tomato mixture on top.
- The original recipe was with a mash of garden peas with some mint. It's not favorable but also very tasty.