Chocolate blueberry banana bread
More bananabread experimenting. My favorite one pre-zone was the chocolate blueberry one.
To every chocolate lover: try this out!
- 3P3 eggs
- 1P62 grams of low fat vanilla quark
- 4P28 grams of flavorless whey/protein powder
- 4P28 grams of chocolate whey/protein powder
- 3C135 grams of banana
- 2.5C30 grams of dates
- 4.5C68 grams of oatmeal flour
- 0.5C66 grams of carrots
- 1.5C113 grams of blueberries
- 3F14 grams of linseed
- 2F14 grams of cacao powder
- 7F20 grams 85% dark chocolate
How to cook
- Let the dates and the linseed soak in lukewarm water for preferably a couple of hours.
- Melt the chocolate a bain marie.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and mix with the melted chocolate then add the eggs and the quark.
- Drain the water from the dates and linseed and cut the dates into small pieces or use a blender to mash them.
- Mix the dates and linseed into the chocolate mixture.
- Mix the protein powder, the oatmeal flour and the cacao powder one by one in the mixture.
- Grate the carrots and mix everything together in a large bowl.
- Scoop the blueberries in the mixture and carefully mix together.
- Put some wax paper into a small cake tin (diameter: 25cm) and scoop the dough into it.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Put a skewer into the cake; if it comes out clear you're banana bread is ready.
- You could also use just flavorless whey when you don't have a chocolate flavored one.
- You can save seperate slices in your freezer to eat later.
- If you like to make a full size cake (30cm) you can double all ingredients and make a 24 block bananabread.