Green pilav with panga
So... this is not the prettiest dish. Or the best. Or the most special...
It's just a big plate of tasty good favorable food.
- 3P131 grams of panga filet
- 1C304 grams of cauliflower rice
- 0.5C115 grams of green bell pepper
- ¾C338 grams of string beans
- ¾C86 grams of onion
- 3F6 grams of olive oil
How to cook
- Dice the onions and cook with olive oil, garlic(paste) and pepper until it's transparent.
- Chop the green bell pepper and the string beans (if you didn't buy them chopped) and cook along with the onions for 5 minutes.
- Add cumin and a chicken stock cube and enough water so everything is under.
- Cook for about 8 minutes untill the liquid is gone.
- I like to cook it a little longer and keep stirring it to add a bit of baked taste.
- Cover the panga with salt, pepper, paprika, parsley and a bit of lemon juice.
- Cook in a bit of olive oil for a couple of minutes on each side.
- When you want to make more than 3 blocks of this as a meal I would suggest you use some brown rice for carb blocks. Or be prepared for a very, very big plate of food!
- I often make more of the vegetable mix and just cook panga for one meal. Later in the week I just heat up the vegetables and cook the panga.