Goat cheese spinach quesadilla
This just is too good. I would love to eat one every day. It's a healthier and better version of a grilled cheese sandwich.
Mostly I love eating them as a four o'clock snack at work.
How to cook
- Dice the onions and cook with olive oil, garlic(paste) and pepper until it's transparent.
- Cook the sweet potato until soft and mash.
- Spread the mashed potato on a wrap and put the onions on top.
- Cook the spinach shortly and add on top of the wrap.
- Crumble the goat cheese on top of it and add the grated cheese.
- Put the second wrap on top and press together.
- Grill shortly on a grill, in a pan or in the oven.
- I make four of them at the same time, all the way until the grilling step. I keep it in the fridge and grill one later.
- Low carb wraps are sometimes hard to work with. They can fall apart quickly. Using a grill worked a lot better for me than a pan.
- Don't like sweet potato? You can mash 23 grams of chick peas instead.
- Be aware: if you bring this to work and grill it at 4 o'clock people will really want a bite ;).