Vegetable frittata quiche
A vegetarian, throw everything together and let the oven do the work, sort-of italian, easy recipe.
How to cook
- Chop the sweet potato in small pieces, mix with a bit of olive oil and paprika powder and shortly grill. I use my Air Fryer, but you could use your oven as well.
- Dice the onions and cook in a bit of olive oil, garlic (paste) and pepper until it's transparent.
- Chop the zucchini in small pieces and pour some salt over it.
- Dice the tomatoes and drain the liquid.
- Mix all vegetables, the oatmeal flour, the protein powder and the pesto in a bowl and scoop into a solid (silicon) oven tin.
- Beat the eggs with the almond milk and quark and add pepper, salt, italian herbs and basil.
- Pour over the vegetable mixture into the oven tin.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
- The oven baking times are based on my hot air oven. Experiment in your own to see if it needs a bit longer or shorter.
- Don't use a spring tin. I repeat: don't use a spring tin. The eggs will pour out on the way to the oven. If you're as unlucky as I am: it'll pour over your socks.
- Not a sweet potato fan? Replace it with 240 grams of regular cooked potatoes.
- You could replace a protein and fat block to add some grated cheese on top.