Green quiche with goat cheese
This girl used to hate all vegetables and anything 'healthy & green' but I really love this green veggie quiche.
See for yourself if it's just because I changed or because this quiche is just very, very delicious.
How to cook
- Dice the onions.
- Cook the garden peas for a couple of minutes.
- Mash the green kidney beans.
- Chop the spinach coarsely.
- Beat the eggs and add a table spoon of tamari, a bit of salt, pepper, thyme and oregano.
- Mix the vegetables, the oatmeal flour and the almond flour into the egg mixture.
- Put a bit of wax paper on the bottom of a spring cake tin, grease the sides and spoon the mixture in.
- Crumble the goat cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
- The oven baking times are based on my hot air oven. Experiment in your own to see if it needs a bit longer or shorter.
- Don't be afraid of the thickness of the mixture. The first time I made it I thought it would never set properly. No worries, it will!
- Cut it into any amount of blocks you like and warm a piece up in the over at 150 degrees for about 15 minutes.