Noodles with chicken & brussel sprouts
Super easy noodle dish with (veggie) chicken, brussel sprouts and some sesame seeds.
- 4P136 grams of (veggie) chicken
- 2C80 grams of noodles
- 1.25C218 grams of brussel sprouts
- 0.75C174 grams of bell pepper
- 1F2 grams of olive oil
- 3F9 grams of sesame seeds
How to cook
- Cut up the (veggie) chicken if needed and season any way you like.
- Clean the brussel sprouts and cut them in half.
- Dice the bell pepper in small pieces.
- Bake the chicken in olive oil and add my go-to seasoning: salt, pepper, soy sauce, ginger, coriander and cumin.
- Add the veggies and bake until they're cooked.
- If needed cook the noodles first then add them to the pan.
- Serve with sesame seeds on top.
- Add the bell pepper a bit later if you like it to have a more crunchy texture.