Roasted brussels sprouts, gnocchi and goat cheese
Very easy and very delicious; just the way I like my food.
Brussels sprouts taste great when you roast them. Combined with some gnocchi, bacon strips, sundried tomatoes and goat cheese makes for a very tasty dish.
I made a blocks-version of this recipe by Glow Magazine.
- 2P70 grams of goat cheese (also a fat block)
- 2P70 grams of baked bacon strips (also a fat block)
- 0.75C130 grams of brussels sprouts
- 0.5C59 grams of onion
- 2.5C73 grams of gnocchi
- 0.25C11 grams of sundried tomatoes
- 2F4 grams of olive oil
- 1F70 grams of goat cheese (also protein blocks)
- 1F70 grams of baked bacon strips (also protein blocks)
How to cook
- Dice the onions.
- Clean the brussels sprouts: cut off the bottom and rinse them with water.
- Add the onion, brussels sprouts and gnocchi into a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, some salt, (cayenne) pepper and basil and mix.
- Cover an oven tray with wax paper and spread out the mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Mix the baked bacon strips into the mixture and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Cut the sundried tomatoes into pieces.
- Put everything into a bowl, add the sundried tomato and crumble the goat cheese on top of it.
- Since the goat cheese and bacon is high in fat I count them as fat blocks as well.
- When you use raw bacon instead of baked I think you should put the into to oven straight from the start.