Pumpkin stew with sausage
This stew experiment was a great success if you ask me.
The pumpkin and the spices make it into a delicious autumn dish.
- 12P467 grams of beef sausage (also fat blocks)
- 4.5C419 grams of pumpkin
- 1C119 grams of onion
- 0.75C251 grams of tomatoes
- 1C143 grams of basic tomato sauce
- 1.75C130 grams of cooked lentils
- 1.5C88 grams of cooked kidney beans
- 1.5C130 grams of cooked cannellini beans
- 1F3 grams of olive oil
- 9F467 grams of beef sausage (also protein blocks)
How to cook
- Dice the onions and cut up the pumpkin and the tomatoes.
- Bake the onions in a bit of olive oil and garlic.
- Add the pumpkin, the tomatoes and the tomato sauce.
- Also add some cinnamon, fennelseed, nutmeg, pepper and salt.
- Add a (beef) stock cube and some water. Make sure the vegetables are not completely covered in water.
- Cook on medium-low heat about 20 minutes.
- Clean the beans and add them for another 5 minutes.
- Bake the sausages for about 6 minutes in a seperate pan.
- Serve the sausages in pieces on top of stew.
- Since sausages are high in fat I count them as fat blocks as well.
- It's very easy to make a large amount and keep in the fridge to eat later in the week.