Chickpea pancake with grilled vegetables and goat cheese
A friend of mine made a version of this for me a while back and I loved it so much I make this dish often myself.
It's really easy; baking a pancake, grilling some veggies and plating it up.
- 2P14 grams of natural whey/protein powder
- 1P41 grams of goat cheese
- 2C40 grams of chickpea flour
- 0.3C94 grams of eggplant
- 0.3C128 grams of zucchini
- 0.3C69 grams of bell pepper
- 0.1C34 grams of tomato
- 1.5F5 grams of pine nuts
- 1.5F3 grams basil olive oil
How to cook
- Put the chickpea flour, whey, a pinch of salt and some basil into a small bowl and add a bit of water.
- Steer and keep adding water until it's liquid enough to pour.
- Cut up the vegetables into slices and put the tomatoes away.
- Add some balsamic vinegar, pepper and dried basil to the vegetables (not the tomatoes).
- Heat up a grillpan and bake them a few minutes on both sides.
- In the mean time bake all of the pancake batter into one pancake.
- Add everything onto the plate and crumble the goat cheese over it.
- Drizzle the basil olive oil over it and add the tomatoes and pine nuts.
- If you want to make this a vegan dish you can replace the goat cheese with some high protein beans for example.